Advanced Medical Therapeutic Massage Clinic, LLC
- Office hours are by appointment only
- Acceptable methods of payment: cash or check, credit card is coming up
- Therapist will not treat clients with a fever or contagious condition and client is required to reschedule appointment
1. Client reserves the right to discontinue treatment at any time during the session, however will be charged in full.
2. Clients may disrobe to their own level of comfort.
3. Client is strictly prohibited from any sexual advances or inappropriate behavior of any kind, however, will be charged in full for the session.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Business meetings, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged 1/2 the rate of the session. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Talk to us: