Massage and Body Treatments
Advanced Medical Therapeutic Massage Clinic, LLC
Massage for Scoliosis and Kyphosis
This treatment is integrates Vita Flex and massage with essential oils to bring the body into structural and electrical alignment. It is based on the theory that many types of scoliosis and spinal misalignments are caused by viruses or bacteria that lie dormant along the spine. During the years it has been practiced, it has resolved numerous cases of scoliosis and kyphosis and eliminated the need for back surgery for thousands people.
This treatment often called Raindrop Therapy.
is an abnormal lateral or side-to side curvature or twist in the spine. It is different from kyphosis (rounback) or lordosis (swayback) which involve excessive front-to-back accentuation of existing curvatures. While a few cases of scoliosis can be attributed to congenital deformities, the vast majority of scoliosis are of unknown origin.
Some medical professionals believe that many cases of scoliosis begin with hard-to-detect inflamation along the spine caused by latent viruses. Others believe that it may be due to persistent muscle spasms that have pulled the vertebrae off the spine out of aligment.
Benefits of Massage for Scoliosis/Kyphosis
The Raindrop Therapy with massage is one of the most effective therapies for straightening spines misaligned due to scoliosis/kyphosis. Highly antimicrobial essential oils simultaneously reduce inflammation and kill the viral agents responsible for it. After therapy oils will continue to work in he body for 5-7 days following treatment. Our client found results lasting for more than 6 months after one treatment.
After Massage Care and Tips
This maybe your first massage and you aren't sure what to expect? Would you like to know a little more about the benefits of your massage and how to get the most out of it?
• Drink plenty of water! Because massage increases the flow of blood around your body and will release any toxins, it is essential to increase your intake of water for at least a couple of days after your massage.
• Rest - Allow your body to enjoy the benefits of your massage and take it easy for a couple of days especially if it has been a long time since your last massage or if your muscles were very stressed.
• Limit alcohol after the massage - it is recommended that you limit the amount of alcohol and caffeine after a massage as these will further dehydrate your body.
• Eat a light meal.
• Book regular massages - especially if your therapist commented on the tightness/stressed nature of your muscles. Muscle soreness post massage will be reduced the more regular massages are undertaken.
• Always feel free to express what you are experiencing before, during, and after your massage sessions so that your massage therapist has the opportunity to fully address your concerns and needs.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet,
and in the cause and prevention of disease"
Please note, there is a 7% NJ tax on all bodywork which will be added to the end of your service.
Talk to us: